Monday, December 15, 2008

A Sketch of some Hammers

So back to practicing water colors and sketching - a pair of hammers that I seldom use but they were interesting to sketch -water color on a very strange paper I have no idea where I got it but it is not really like paper more like plastic 4 1/2" x 8" fairly quick 45 minutes maybe - I am learning but I still need to work on my quick draw - drawing skills

I buy lots of hammers it must have something to do with BEAS disease some related syndrome but hard to diagnose - maybe I think I'll play better if I have better hammers but mostly I think I'll play better when I practice more - mmm do ya think practice would work?

3 comments:

Liz said...

Okay Kathleen BEAS Disease is a necessary addiction and if you decide to add the hammers to that you get BEAHS Disease.Buys excessive art supplies and hammers Hmmm no cure for that either. Great sketch. I like tools and useful objects as drawing subjects. I though about drawing my fencing pliers. I might just do that. Great work as always.

Take care and don't get cured anytime soon
Liz

Angie said...

This is a very nice sketch. Thanks for visiting my blog.

MD said...

Love the sketch! I reckon I have the same disease...I kind of think that if I have a good musical instrument I will play better....sigh...unfortunately it doesn't seem to work.
Love your drawings.
MD